Friday, July 29, 2011

Baltimore Home Sales


 


I help Baltimore Home Sellers, just like you; sell their homes with a focused strategy. In other words, my job is to help you get your Baltimore Home sold for top dollar and to do that easily and with as little stress as possible.
To get started, I'm sure you want to know the value of your home. I can provide you with a free, no obligation Comparative Market Analysis whenever you're ready. And if you anyone looking to buy or sell a home in Baltimore, I can certainly help with that too!
Helene Kelbaugh, REALTOR, CDPE, IMSD
http://www.helenesellshomes.com/
helene@helenesellshomes.com
443-465-8443 (Direct)

Keller Williams Realty - Baltimore
2936 Odonnell Street
Baltimore, MD 21224
Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated

No comments:

Post a Comment